1. How are your products different from others?
Natural Balance is a small, artisanal company and our products are handcrafted in the Philippines. Each product uses a unique blend of herbs and essential oils.
2. How do you define “natural”?
Natural Balance defines “natural” as not containing chemical ingredients such as sulfates, petroleum or artificial colors. There are no chemicals in our products.
3. Should I worry about any allergies or adverse reactions?
The herbs and essential oils in Natural Balance are highly safe and allergic or adverse reactions are extremely rare. Still, we recommend that our clients check our labels for the list of ingredients before applying.
4. Do your products expire?
Natural Balance products have a shelf life of approximately 2 years if stored properly. Once products are open, they should be used within one year.
5. How should I store your products?
Natural Balance products should be stored at room temperature. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat. Cold temperatures may cause some products to congeal.
6. Are your products safe for children?
Natural Balance products are safe for children, but we do not recommend our products for babies or infants.
1. Where can I buy your products?
Resellers: You may check our reseller lists under Stores on our Homepage
Special Retail outlets:
Providore, SM Aura, BGC
2.What is the address of your shop in Cavite?
Stall 44 Century Commercial Complex, Brgy Salawag, Molino, Paliparan Road, Dasmarinas, Cavite
3. What are the hours of your shop in Cavite?
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm; Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm
4. Is there a shop in Metro Manila?
We have a showroom in Makati. Please contact us directly to schedule a visit.
5. Can I purchase your products through Facebook?
Yes, you may access our links on Facebook which will automatically direct you to our website www.naturalbalance.ph to complete online purchases.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY DETAILS
1. What are your payment options?
We offer cash on delivery (COD), credit card, and bank deposit payments through online purchase at www.naturalbalance.ph.
2. What are your bank deposit details?
HDMR Health Care Products
BPI CA 1680 0024 83 (Makati Branch)
BDO SA 0104 10033 758 (Cavite Branch)
3. Do you deliver In Metro Manila? How about the provinces?
We deliver to both Metro Manila and provinces across the Philippines. Shipping costs are minimal and vary depending on location.
4. What is the delivery time?
Delivery takes 1 to 2 days within Metro Manila and 2 to 3 days for the province.
5. Can you deliver on same day? Rush shipping?
Yes, within Metro Manila only via Grab or Lalamove delivery. Customer must deposit payment via our BDO or BPI accounts. Customer must pay for the delivery charge on arrival of the shipment. Delivery typically costs P150 to P250 depending on location.
1. Do you accept resellers or dealers?
Yes, we are always looking for ambitious and proactive resellers and dealers who have tried Natural Balance products and want to be a part of our movement.
2. How can I become a reseller?
Simply visit our online form at bit.ly/naturalbalance-businesspartner or email us at email@example.com and we will send you the reseller details and packages.
3. Are you into multi-level marketing?
No, Natural Balance is not engaged in multi-level marketing.